color that makes me happy #2

Lately I'm been having a red itch.

Red has popped up now and then in my life, but was never one of my favorite...

I guess things can change ;) 

Here's a RED parade, to bright up your day!



1 - DIY powder bathrooms coral branch towels - click here for the tutorial
2 - Leather & silver bow ring - DIY made by moi, again, tutorial here
3 - Umbra ring tray
4 - DIY Alessi Mediterraneo knockoff candle holder find out more about here
5 - Ron Arad FPE (Fantastic Plactic Elastic) Chair
6 - Alessi sugar castor Gino Zucchino (but mine is filled with Nesquik ;) ...)
7 - Red hearts, of course... DIY pincushion ring (tutorial here) - paper weight made with crayola clay - tiny tin box
8 - CB2 red wall mounted shelf ... and more red stuff in my office space makeover shown here

Most of these things are in my office space
red makes it vibrant and high energy
I have different color scheme in almost every room...

COLORS
are highly effecting my mood...
in a good way ;)


xox, d.

0 comments:

Post a Comment