I've Gone Public.


Public restrooms, that is. I honestly have no idea what spurred the idea for this nail design. I was driving home from work one night thinking (it's my best thinking time), and it hit me. I thought it'd be a fun, EASY, quick nail design that would be easily recognizable. :-D The irony? I detest public restrooms, seriously, I'd rather hold it 'til my eyeballs are floating than use a public bathroom. I'm not sure whether it is the fact that someone might *gasp* hear me, or germs, or whatever. Might be a combination of all things, I just don't like them. *shudder* Anyway...after that TMI moment, here you are... my bathroom nails. (Don't worry, I washed my hands)


Sorry for the grotesque cuticle injury - been stuffing DVDs into cardboard envelopes for hours (800 DVDs so far).



I used ALDO Sea You in Ibiza as a base, with Sally Hansen Lavender Cloud for the white symbols. Topped it all off with 2 coats of Seche Vite top coat for shine.

0 comments:

Post a Comment