color that makes me happy

In my rainbow, orange is the "IT" color

makes me happy and energetic

I've been having orange in my everyday life since... I don't know, probably since I can remember.

Here's an ORANGE parade, for the joy of your eyes!



That's why when I get a present, it's usually in this color. People know that I will like it. A LOT :)

from the top left:

* ikea Bastis dog tail hooks (I do smile every time that I hang my keys onto these little dog's butts)
* part of my glassware collection I Diversi by Carlo Moretti and a single flower "apple" vase
* Gideon Dagan Design orange puzzle wine rack
* Craighton Berman's DIY Coil Lamp
* Ron Arad Tom Vac Chair
* Nike exercise pants and hat
* fake Crocs (Frocs... ahah) rainboots & Nike Shox (some advantages in having small feet!) 
* laptop case Pylones, star keychain Furla, iPad2 w/orange cover, planner + pens + calculator


Do colors influence your life and choices? 
I found myself getting things just because they were in the 'right' color ;)

xox, d.

0 comments:

Post a Comment