twice - i do

When you love somebody, you get married.
And eventually... again. 


We've got married first time "yesterday" August 19,  2003: 
just the two of us on the front porch of my in laws' beach house, 
and the second time about an year later, June 20,  2004:
the big, fat italian wedding. 

First one was very simple, just the two of us and a wild flowers bouquet (my husband went to the farm and cut the flowers!)



The second one was a big party ...And because I love orange, orange it was!


This picture cracks me up! He was pushing so hard with that knife, was hurting my hand!! :D

My dad and the groom had matching orange ties ...


My dress was orange with a bead work that I don't even want to think how much time would it take to make it...


...and had my shoes dyed and a matching clutch too.


It's being 8 years already??
well, 8 years if we count the first one, and 7 on the second one... how does that look for somebody like me that can't even remember a single date?
Anyway... Time flies when you're having fun, I guess?

xox, d.



0 comments:

Post a Comment