NYC by me #3

OK, I'm cheating.

This isn't a real NYC by me, but it's actually a NYC by authors Avery Monsen & Jory John.
...but, since I can relate to their point of view, and they are absolutely better at writing things that I possibly imagine... enjoy my favorite parts of this book!

When I saw the title, I knew I had to have it.

I feel relatively neutral about New York
on the porch of a pretty house on Martha's Vineyard... priceless :)

It arrived the day before leaving, and I read it on the ferry boat while coming to Martha's Vineyard.

For all of you that are dreaming and thinking that New York is the best place on Earth, well, I've got some news: it is not!!
It is a great place once you get used to it (I'm slowly getting better towards New York, but it's taking me quite some time).

stinky subway, snow in NY, cabs phenomena. it is ALL TRUE!



You might have figure out by now that I really feel somewhat less than neutral about New York, therefore, reading this book and enjoying it it's kinda of an upgrade!! ;)

xox, d.

0 comments:

Post a Comment