Alexander McQueen: Savage Beauty

Yesterday I've got my acts together and despite the fact that I have a tons of things to do before my departure to go to Italy, I didn't want to the chance to miss Alexander McQueen: Savage Beauty at the Metropolitan Museum.

If you're in New York, or planning a visit, don't miss it. 
It's a one of a kind exhibition that takes you hand by hand with the genius.
mission accomplished... R.I.P.

It's not about the clothes, the shoes, nor the head pieces.
It's not the show on a catwalk. 
It's the the intensity of emotions that gives you and will stay with you.
Plus, of course, you'll see some of the most amazing pieces of clothing ever created.

And in case you can't make it, this is the video:


I snapped some pictures (even if I've got my butt kicked), and couldn't resist to buy the book on my way out... here's some of my favorites in no particular order...




xox, d.
will link at Debbie's newbie party
Debbiedoo's blogging and blabbing

0 comments:

Post a Comment