Hot Rod nails!


Day 24

Today I felt fiery, so I decided to do flame nails... plus I bought OPI for Sephora's What's a Tire Jack? Matte, so I had to try it out! The flames on black matte reminds me of classic hot rods, love it.

My left hand:



My right hand:



I used OPI Banana Bandana as a base, then used the water marbling technique with Zoya Pippa, China Glaze Salsa, and Urban Vibe nail polish in Orange, which I got for 50¢ at Wet Seal. After the water marbling dried, I painted on the red flame outlines with China Glaze Salsa, and the filled in background of the flames with OPI for Sephora What's a Tire Jack? Matte, which is a VERY nice true black matte.

It chipped a little because I've been using my nails this morning to pull protective layers off of plexiglass getting ready for the International Gaming Convention here in Las Vegas... (G2E)

Vroom vroom!

0 comments:

Post a Comment