Ez flow Nail Systems

Yeah~~~~Finally i received my ezflow acrylic powder and other nail kits from Michelle.Thanks her for giving me a good offer as she can't be a manicurist due to her hand sensitive on all chemical things, so that she going to sell all her nail stuff and this is completely new. She giving me alot of brush and acrylic paint for free and some polymer too.Thanks gal,muak muak muak..hhahaa....So it means i'm going to create more fancy nails and 3d flowers ,and bling bling acrylic nails too~

currently here is my nail kits~


Ezflow Q Monomer and Ez Acetone bond remover(for remove all acrylic nails)



Ezflow Acrylic powder - pastel flower collection


All the pastel flower collection colours

Ezflow Boogie Night Acrylic Glitter collection

here is all the blue boogie night acrylic glitter colours

Ezflow Nail form, A Polymer of clear powder,super white powder,natural white powder and pink powder


My Acrylic  Kits

0 comments:

Post a Comment