... Finally finished!
So much going on, and this guy was half the way done in a bag.
But the other night, I managed to finish it! yay!!
Here it is. Perfect for these cool summer nights.
I finally found a way to make patterns using Excel and then saving it into jpeg format, so by clicking on the images, you'll be able to print and have a detailed pattern.
Every square is one row and one stitch.
* Go here the how-to for the "drop stitch stripes"
* I knitted with 5 1/2 mm needles, and I'm a size 2.
* Sweater is a loose fit for me.
For the collar (which is not in the pattern) I casted on 109 stitches, worked on tubular for 10 rows, than knit for one row.
I knitted two more rows on stockinette in a contrast yarn, that I unraveled once i sew the collar onto the neck opening.
(I also don't have a ruler, nor a measurement tape here! Iwill eventually update these info once I'll get back home!!)
linked to some of these parties *<:)