blue knitted sweater

... Finally finished!

So much going on, and this guy was half the way done in a bag. 
But the other night, I managed to finish it! yay!!

Here it is. Perfect for these cool summer nights.




It's probably heavier than the Rag&Bone Holloway sweater that I took the inspiration from, but I wanted a blue, reasonable chunky cotton knit, and now I have it!

I finally found a way to make patterns using Excel and then saving it into jpeg format, so by clicking on the images, you'll be able to print and have a detailed pattern.
Every square is one row and one stitch.




*   Go here the how-to for the "drop stitch stripes"
*   I knitted with 5 1/2 mm needles, and I'm a size 2. 
*   Sweater is a loose fit for me.


For the collar (which is not in the pattern) I casted on 109 stitches, worked on tubular for 10 rows, than knit for one row.
I knitted two more rows on stockinette in a contrast yarn, that I unraveled once i sew the collar onto the neck opening.




(I also don't have a ruler, nor a measurement tape here! Iwill eventually update these info once I'll get back home!!)



xox, d.

linked to some of these parties *<:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment