Just Push Play


So, since I've been feeling pretty under the weather for the last few days, I've become very acquainted with the TV remote. I seem to have caught some sort of bug. *bleck* Anyway. There are a few things I make myself get out of bed/get off the couch for- and this is one!! :) (Groceries is another) Anyway, today's nails were inspired by my buddy, the remote, the clicker, the changer, your children, whatever you call the little thing that allows you to channel surf. :-P


I used American Apparel Factory Grey as a base with American Apparel Cotton for the symbols. For the red of the record 'button', I used Nubar Sexy Red. Topped it all off with 2 coats of Seche Vite top coat.

Did you know the Travel Channel has wicked awesome shows? I'm totally addicted. between that, Discovery, History, and ID, I'm totally hypnotized. In addition, can I say I am loving Anthony Bourdain?

0 comments:

Post a Comment