Gobsmacked


Lately I've gotten back into sewing, a pastime that I neglected for over a decade, (if you don't include needlepoint) and I've found SO many amazing fabrics and fabric patterns, and they are super inspiring!! Today's nails are, like yesterday's nails, based on a piece of fabric that I bought! (I'm thinking I might do fabric week this week! :-P) I loved the colors, and the geometric pattern, and I had to have it- even if it was $10 a yard. (I bought an 1/8th, lol...what? I'm cheap!) Plus, I totally think it looks like a cross-section of a Gobstopper candy, hence the post title. Anyway, to the nails...

The fabric that inspired it all...


The nails:


I used American Apparel Cotton as a base, with Zoya Jancyn for the inner ring, CND Electric Orange for the next ring, MAC Damone Roberts 1968, and Orly Snowcone for the outer ring. Topped everything off with two coats Seche Vite top coat.

0 comments:

Post a Comment